Pack an extra cooler for the Grove or up the catering order, because the Rebels and Razorbacks will be kicking off at 6:30 CT on SEC Network. This will be the latest kickoff for the conference slate in week six.
SEC TV Schedule - Week Six
- LSU at Missouri - 11 a.m. CT
- Western Michigan at Mississippi St. - 11 a.m. CT
- Alabama at Texas A&M - 2:30 p.m. CT
- Vanderbilt at Florida - 3 p.m. CT
- Kentucky at Georgia - 6 p.m. CT
- Arkansas at Ole Miss - 6:30 p.m. CT
In the last two weeks, the Razorbacks (2-2, 0-1 SEC) have had late kicks, but both have ended in losses to BYU and LSU. The Rebels (3-1, 0-1 SEC) won its last 6:30 p.m. kickoff game against Georgia Tech earlier this season.
Both Ole Miss and Arkansas are in a stretch of the season where it is grinding through the SEC Western Division. A night game in Oxford will be huge for whichever team can win to gain momentum for the second half of the season.