In this episode of Podcast Rebellion, Juco All-American and Whiskey Wednesday chat about:
- Jaxson Dart’s slow start but ultimately strong rebound against a moderate defense
- Hugh Freeze’s tenure so far at Auburn and how wonderful it is that it’s not going well
- Pete Goulding’s success in quickly gaining buy-in and shaping a decent defensive roster into a fundamentally sound unit that isn’t caught out of position much and somehow is 14th in sack percentage nationally without a true pass rushing threat
- Vanderbilt’s historically bad defense, but don’t worry.... we don’t spend much time on Vanderbilt.
- Okay so there’s one other thing about Vanderbilt. Are the Commodores kinda doomed without the softness of the typical SEC East schedule and Ole Miss as a permanent opponent?
- Ole Miss football is heavily penalized this season (with data). It’s opponents are not (also with data). What gives?