The NFL Rebs were back in action this week, and while there were some former players suffering some injuries, the Rebels still continued to dominate in the league.
D.K. Metcalf showed a glimpse of the lights-out player that he typically is after a touchdown reception and over 100 yards against the Vikings.
Dawson Knox had a ridiculous touchdown catch for the Buffalo Bills and averaged 12.3 yards on his four receptions.
Unfortunately, Elijah Moore and A.J. Brown each suffered injuries on Sunday, and it is unclear if we will be able to see them in week four.
Stay up to date with all your favorite NFL Rebs here each week.
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: Elijah Moore and the Jets were shut out, again. This week it was to the Broncos at Mile High. Moore had three receptions for 22 yards before sustaining a concussion. He is now listed as questionable.
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: Metcalf was back this week, and despite the loss, had himself a day. Metcalf had six receptions for 107 yards, and one touchdown.
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: The Titans got the win over the Colts, but they took a huge loss in the first half. A.J. Brown suffered a hamstring injury and returned to the game in the second half out of uniform. He had no receptions before the injury, and is now listed as questionable.
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: Nkemdiche registered two tackles for the Seahawks.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: Engram was coming off of an injury to start the year, but made his first appearance on Sunday against the Falcons. The Giants lost, but Engram had two receptions for 21 yards.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: Newman had his third start for the Packers in as many games and was crucial to the big win over the San Francisco 49ers. If you missed the ending, here’s a little recap. Aaron Rodgers does what Aaron Rodgers does. Newman helped to get the win, and allowed for Rodgers to drive down the field to set up a game-winning touchdown.
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson, was inactive week three
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: backup right tackle for a Broncos squad that moved to 3-0 on the season.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: starting TE for the Bills and had four receptions for 49 yards including an absurd touchdown reception to beat the Washington Football team 43-21.
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back did not have any attempts in week three
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: starting cornerback had five tackles in a win over the Steelers
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: starting left tackle
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety, on the injured reserve list for week two.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: currently on injured reserve at safety
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: backup safety, did not play in week three
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle with one tackle in the week three loss to the Packers
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end behind Brian Burns, logged one tackle and one sack against the Texans
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: battling for playing time in a crowded RB room and did not see the field again this week