Bye week edition.
1. How are you respecting the Tide this week?
2. How are you disrespecting the Tide this week?
3. What is one stat in your favorite sport that you think people put way too much emphasis on?
4. What is one stat in your favorite sport that you think people do not emphasize enough?
5. What is offsides? No, seriously? Like the defense gets bailed out because they fucked up and let an opponent gets passed them? Seems to me they should just get good. Maybe so many games wouldn't end 0-0 if you actually let the offense take advantage of outplaying the defense.
6. And then there's passive offsides? Stupid rules for a stupid game.
7. But Ole Miss soccer is great, and so is Ted Lasso.
8. Would you rather be able to read one person's mind each day, or make one person change their mind once a week?
9. If you could live anywhere outside the US, where would it be? (Assuming that you still needed to do things like work for a living.)
10. If you could live anywhere outside the US, where would it be? (Assuming that you had infinite money.)
11. How far is too far?
12. What's the worst that could happen?
14. What is your favorite children's book?
15. What's something that you consider yourself to be an expert on?
16. What's something you don't know shit about?
17. Why are you still answering these questions?