It was somewhat of a boring week for our NFL Rebs in week two, but there are still always some standouts.
Elijah Moore stepped onto the scene after a very slow week one, and while his quarterback threw four passes to the other team, Moore is starting to the league the same thing fans saw last year.
Royce Newman is playing in Lambeau Field and doing a team huddle with freaking Aaron Rodgers as I type this. If this isn’t living your best life, idk what is.
In his 2021 debut for the Seahawks, Robert Nkemdiche came onto the scene and padded his stats plenty this week.
Stay up to date with all your favorite NFL Rebs here each week.
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: Moore seemed to be one of the only positives in a brutal offensive performance from the Jets. He had 4 receptions for 47 yards and is beginning to shine a little.
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: In a much-anticipated match-up, Metcalf didn’t find the end zone and only had six receptions for 53 yards.
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: AJ Brown and the Tennessee Titans won a nail-biter in overtime against the Seahawks, but only had three receptions in the game. He averaged 43 yards and no touchdowns.
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: Despite the loss, it was so exciting to see Nkemdiche playing again, and with seven tackles on Sunday, keep an eye out for him this season.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: Battling a calf injury to start the year and has yet to play a snap this season.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: starting offensive guard in Monday Night Football to get the win over the Lions
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson, was inactive week two
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: starting right tackle for a Broncos squad moved to 2-0 on the season.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: starting TE for the Bills and averaged 8.5 yards on two receptions with a touchdown in the blowout win over the Miami Dolphins
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back did not have any attempts in week two
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: starting cornerback had two tackles in a close loss to the Bears.
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: starting left tackle
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety, on the injured reserve list for week two.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: currently on injured reserve at safety
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: backup safety, did not play in week two
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle did not record any tackles in week two
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end behind Brian Burns, no new stats in week two
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: battling for playing time in a crowded RB room and did not see the field again this week