It was another electric offensive performance for several NFL Rebels in week seven of the season.
Evan Engram, AJ Brown, and DK Metcalf each had a touchdown for their respective teams this week. Metcalf led the former Rebs in the touchdown category with two, while former teammate AJ Brown had 155 yards in a single game (seems good!).
Defensively, Carolina Panthers DB Myles Hartsfield had two tackles and a pass defended as he came off the injury reserve list.
Make sure to check back for all your Rebels in the Pros updates each week.
ACTIVE NFL ROSTERS:
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: Moore was crucial in the shocking Jets win over the Bengals. He didn’t record any touchdowns but was able to haul in six receptions for 67 yards.
He’s also scary fast.
Looks familiar. @dkm14 ➡️ @e_moore03— Ole Miss Football (@OleMissFB) October 31, 2021
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: Talking about DK Metcalf continues to be easy and repetitive. He had another light-outs performance and this time it was over the Jaguars. Metcalf’s stat sheet is not one that we usually see from a wide receiver as he hauled in six receptions for 43 yards. The storyline from his week was his two touchdowns scored. I hope he had him starting in fantasy this week.
DK @dkm14 | #NFLRebels— Ole Miss Football (@OleMissFB) October 31, 2021
: #JAXvsSEA on CBSpic.twitter.com/sP1gQ67Rmz
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: A.J. Brown is out of control, and this week was no different. The Tennessee Titans beat the Indianapolis Colts in overtime on Sunday and a large part of that was due to an absurd 56-yard catch from our very own. Brown recorded 155 yards on 10 receptions along with a receiving touchdown to tie it up.
SCORE. FROM. FAR. @1kalwaysopen_ | #NFLRebels— Ole Miss Football (@OleMissFB) October 31, 2021
: #TENvsIND on CBSpic.twitter.com/Nki1YucY1c
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: Nkemdiche recorded one tackle in the win over the Jags.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: Evan Engram scored his first touchdown of the season on Monday night in a disappointing loss over the Chiefs. He added 3 receptions for 15 yards.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: Newman has not wavered this season protecting Aaron Rodgers. The Packers upset the undefeated Arizona Cardinals in a TNF thriller, and improved to 7-1 on the season.
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: backup right tackle for the Broncos who finally broke their four-game losing streak.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: the starting TE for the Bills suffered a hand injury two weeks ago. After undergoing surgery, things are looking positive for him to possibly return soon.
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back made his 2021 debut over the Los Angeles Rams this week. Phillips had five attempts for 11 rushing yards.
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: the starting cornerback, and the Bengals were stunned this week in the loss to the Jets. Hilton had three tackles in the game.
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: was diagnosed with a torn UCL in his left thumb that will require surgery. Looking at missing around four weeks, as of right now.
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety came off the injury reserve list to play a great game against the Falcons. Hartsfield had two tackles and one pass defended to move to a .500 record on the year.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: recorded three tackles in the loss to the Los Angeles Rams
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: the backup safety had two tackles in the brutal loss to the Eagles.
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle had himself a fantastic game with five tackles in the win over Chicago.
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end had another fantastic week with three tackles and a sack to get the win over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: was out in week seven
- Brandon Bolden, New England Patriots: the running back had four rushing attempts for 26 yards in the win over the Los Angeles Chargers.