The Ole Miss Rebels in the NFL continued to make headlines after a career-best performance this week by Dawson Knox and another week of an impressive DK Metcalf stat sheet.
The Bills tight end had two touchdown receptions in the game, the most in his NFL career. Knox was able to be a crucial factor for the Bills as they completely blew out the Houston Texans this week, 40-0.
DK Metcalf had a good day against the Seahawks division rival and bested the San Francisco 49ers with 65 yards and a touchdown.
Ole Miss fans weren’t able to see Elijah Moore and AJ Brown face each other this weekend, due to them both being out with injuries.
Make sure to check back here every week for your weekly updates on all your NFL Rebs.
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: The Jets got their first win of the season this weekend, but they had to do it without the help of Elijah Moore. Moore suffered a concussion last week and was ruled out against the Tennessee Titans. It is unclear whether he will be back for the upcoming game against the Atlanta Falcons, but probably.
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: DK Metcalf bullied the 49ers defense in the 28-21 win, and had four receptions for 65 yards and one touchdown. The Seahawks handed the Niners their second straight loss at home, while San Francisco quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo left the game during halftime with a calf injury and didn’t return.
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: The Titans were without star receivers AJ Brown and Julio Jones in its loss to the Jets. Brown left the game last week against the Colts with a calf injury and was ruled out for the game against the Jets.
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: It was a quiet Sunday for Nkemdiche and he only registered one tackle for the Seahawks.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: After an injury to start the season, Engram looked ready to go in the huge win over the New Orleans Saints in overtime. He had five receptions for 27 yards.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: Newman has been the clear starter for the entire season, and Sunday was no different. The Packers rookie right guard has been essential for Aaron Rodgers and helped Green Bay to their third straight win in a row.
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson, was inactive again in the loss to the Colts.
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: backup right tackle for a Broncos squad that suffered their first loss of the season to the Ravens. Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater left the game after a concussion and was ruled questionable for next week’s game.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: starting TE for the Bills and had his best game of the season so far. Knox had five receptions for 37 yards, and two receiving touchdowns! Watching Knox celebrate with fans almost makes me want to be a Bills fan and jump on tables.
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back was ruled out with illness for this weeks game against the Bills
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: starting cornerback had three tackles in a close win over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday night.
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: starting left tackle
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety, on the injured reserve list for week four with a wrist injury.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: off of injured reserve for week four and recorded one tackle in the loss against the Bills
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: backup safety, did not play in week four
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle with two tackles and a forced fumble in the loss vs. the Seahawks
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end behind Brian Burns, logged one tackle in the loss to the Cowboys
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: battling for playing time in a crowded RB room and did not see the field again this week