Unlike some of the past weeks, there has been no shortage of storylines for your NFL Rebs this week.
Elijah Moore recorded his first touchdown in his NFL career, DK Metcalf continues to be a freak of a human, and AJ Brown recorded another touchdown and 100+ yard game.
In the Manningcast this week, Peyton Manning was forced to wear an Ole Miss jersey after losing a bet with his brother, Eli. While Ole Miss fans watched Tennessee Alum and NFL Hall of Famer sporting an Ole Miss jersey, they also saw DK Metcalf lighting up the Saints' defense. It’s a good time to be a Rebel.
Make sure to check back weekly for all of your NFL Rebs updates.
ACTIVE NFL ROSTERS:
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: Elijah Moore scored his first NFL touchdown on Sunday! He’s struggled this season with injuries and trying to make something happen on an abysmal Jets team. He only had one reception in the blowout loss to the Patriots, but it was enough for the touchdown. It was nice to a glimpse of the old Elijah Moore and his crazy shiftiness.
The kid's got another gear.@e_moore03 | #NYJvsNE on CBS pic.twitter.com/zYiDAIow8o— New York Jets (@nyjets) October 24, 2021
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: DK Metcalf continues to be absolutely ridiculous with every single one of his opportunities. The Seahawks faced the Saints in Monday Night Football and despite the loss, he averaged 48 yards per reception and logged a touchdown reception.
Like, come on.
DK OFF TO THE RACES @dkm14 | #NFLRebels— Ole Miss Football (@OleMissFB) October 26, 2021
: #NOvsSEA on ESPNpic.twitter.com/iOgtd7TS3U
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: The Titans and A.J. Brown dominated the Kansas City Chiefs with a 27-3 win on Sunday night. A.J. Brown had 8 receptions for 133 yards and one touchdown. Averaging 16.6 yards per catch feels pretty good.
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: Nkemdiche recorded one tackle in MNF loss to the Saints.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: Evan Engram showed out on National Tight End day with six receptions for 44 yards.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: Newman has been the clear starter for the entire season, and Sunday was no different. Newman helped take the Packers to their sixth straight win over the Washington Football team.
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: backup right tackle for a Broncos squad that just suffered their fourth straight loss, despite starting the year 3-0.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: the starting TE for the Bills suffered a hand injury last week and underwent surgery to repair a fractured hand. He is expected to miss a few weeks.
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back has yet to play in the 2021 season
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: starting cornerback had two tackles in the win over the Baltimore Ravens
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: was diagnosed with a torn UCL in his left thumb that will require surgery. Looking at missing around four weeks, as of right now.
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety, on the injured reserve list for week seven with a wrist injury.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: recorded one tackle in the loss to the undefeated Arizona Cardinals
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: backup safety who made his first tackle of the 2021 season against the Los Angeles Rams
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle recorded two tackles in the loss to the Colts
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end had himself a day with three takes and a sack in the loss to the NY Giants.
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: was out in week seven
- Brandon Bolden, New England Patriots: the running back had six catches for 79 yards and a touchdown in his ninth NFL season