It was a quiet week for the NFL Rebs for the most part, but as always, there were some highlights.
AJ Brown was a crucial factor in the Titans' overtime win against the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football. Averaging 13 yards per reception, Brown was able to easily move the chains to get a big win for Tennessee.
In that same game, Dawson Knox started out hot, before suffering a hand injury that ruled him out for the rest of Monday’s game. Before the setback, he had three receptions for 25 yards.
Make sure to check back weekly for all of your favorite NFL Rebs updates.
ACTIVE NFL ROSTERS:
- Elijah Moore, New York Jets: BYE week for the Jets.
- DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks: DK Metcalf was unable to find the end zone this week, after a tough overtime loss to the Steelers. He still put up good numbers with six receptions and 58 yards.
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans: The Titans got the big win over the Bills Monday Night, and a big part of that reason was AJ Brown. Not only did he have an incredible touchdown block, but he had also had his own seven receptions for 91 yards.
- Robert Nkemdiche, Seattle Seahawks: Nkemdiche recorded no tackles in the loss to the Steelers on Sunday.
- Evan Engram, NY Giants: the tight end had only three receptions for 24 yards against the Rams on Sunday.
- Royce Newman, Green Bay Packers: Newman has been the clear starter for the entire season, and Sunday was no different. As an offensive lineman protecting Aaron Rodgers, Newman helped to seal the win over the Chicago Bears. Rodgers and Newman both made sure everyone in the stadium knew that Rodgers “still owned them.”
- Greg Little, Miami Dolphins: backup left tackle behind Austin Jackson
- Bobby Massie, Denver Broncos: backup right tackle for a Broncos squad that just suffered their third straight loss, despite starting the year 3-0.
- Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills: the starting TE for the Bills suffered a hand injury and left the game on Monday night early. Prior to the injury, Knox had three receptions for 25 yards.
- Scottie Phillips, Houston Texans: the third-string running back has yet to play in the 2021 season
- Mike Hilton, Cincinnati Bengals: starting cornerback had three tackles in the win over the Detriot Lions
- Laremy Tunsil, Houston Texans: was diagnosed with a torn UCL in his left thumb that will require surgery. Looking at missing around four weeks, as of right now.
- Myles Hartsfield, Carolina Panthers: backup safety, on the injured reserve list for week six with a wrist injury.
- AJ Moore, Houston Texans: recorded two tackles in the loss to the Colts
- CJ Moore, Detroit Lions: backup safety who has yet to play in 2021
- D.J Jones, San Francisco 49ers: starting defensive tackle on a bye week
- Marquis Haynes, Carolina Panthers: backup defensive end behind Brian Burns did not play week six
- Jordan Wilkins, Indianapolis Colts: was out in week six