It would have been hard to top week two for former Landsharks in the NFL, but week three still saw Dawson Knox catch his first touchdown in the league, as well as throw multiple grown men to the ground in the process. He wasn’t the only Rebel to have success this week, let’s check em out.
Notable week three performances:
- Evan Engram linked up with a new quarterbacks for the Giants in Daniel Jones, as they came back to beat the Bucs 32-31. Easy had six receptions for 113 yards and a touchdown, along with one ridiculous catch:
- Laquon Treadwell was picked up by the Vikings after an injury to Chad Beebe sidelined him for the season and former first-rounder should be on the active roster entering week 4.
- DK Metcalf proved his 3-cone drill meant absolutely nothing, catching two passes for 67 yards including this:
- Greg Little saw his first NFL action and didn’t allow a sack. The Panthers seem to have their starting left tackle
- Dawson Knox caught his first touchdown, but that was merely a footnote on the tombstones of those in the Bengals secondary:
- Chad Kelly re-signed with the Colts and was assigned to their practice squad
- DJ Jones recorded three tackles and the 49ers are a surprising 3-0
- Laremy Tunsil helped the Texans beat the Chargers 27-20 on the road in LA. Tunsil makes first rounders look like his little brother these days:
- Months after moving positions to stay on the field, the Bradley Sowell experiment at tight end in Chicago is over, as the Bears cut him after three seasons with the organization
- Anthony Alford had a big day, even if it was north of the border. No, this wasn’t his first CFL touchdown, but rather his first MLB home run