Welcome to the third annual Early Signing Period. For the majority of Wednesday morning and afternoon, the decisions of high schoolers and junior college players will re-shape rosters, depth charts, and scholarship numbers for football programs all over the country and make a whole lot of people very angry/happy on Twitter dot com.
This is a three-day window, but most of the action will take place today. To help you sift through the insanity, we’ve set up this post to track who’s signing where and who’s still up for grabs. Below, you’ll see three lists:
- Prospects who have sent their letter of intent to Ole Miss
- Non-committed Ole Miss targets who haven’t signed yet
- Ole Miss targets who have signed with other programs
We’ll be moving guys from list to list throughout the day as updates come in.
Note: all ratings are according to Rivals.com.
Signed with Ole Miss
Ole Miss has formally announced receipt of these guys’ letters of intent. This list is in the order they are received.
- 3-star OL Tobias Braun
- 3-star WDE Cedric Johnson
- 3-star DT DeSanto Rollins
- 4-star TE DaMarcus Thomas
- 2-star QB Kade Renfro
- 3-star ILB Austin Keys
- 3-star S Derek Bermudez
- 3-star RB Kentrel Bullock
- 3-star OLB Jakivuan Brown
- 3-star OT Eli Acker
- 3-star ILB Daylen Gill
- 3-star CB Lakevias Daniel
The ones that got away
These are the Ole Miss targets who signed with other programs on Wednesday. Best of luck, fellas.
- 4-star ATH Jeremiah Pegues (committed to Auburn)
- 4-star DT Josaih Hayes (committed to Kentucky)
- 4-star DT Jah-Marien Latham (committed to Alabama)
- 3-star WR Alante Brown (committed to Nebraska)
- 4-star OG Chris Morris (committed to Texas A&M)