Quite a few bye weeks this week so be prepared for a lighter piece here, but Dawson Knox keeps doing Dawson Knox things. Knox, along with 23 other Rebels, had a pretty good week 11. Here’s the rundown:
- The Patriots glue guy, Brandon Bolden, just makes plays. This time it was a fumble in the Pats tight 17-10 victory over the Eagles.
- Mike Hilton had four tackles, all solo in the Steelers 21-7 loss to the Browns on Thursday that will be remembered for absolutely nothing that took place during the game and everything that involved swinging helmets.
- Not many positives can be taken from the Texans 41-7 loss to the Ravens. But, A.J. Moore showed he belongs in this league. Late in the first quarter the Ravens tried a fake field goal until Moore blew up the Baltimore spot. Not bad for a guy from Bassfield.
- The Bears backslide continued in a 17-7 loss to the Rams on Sunday Night, but Bobby Massie was sideline early in the second quarter with lower backs stiffness. Chicago is now 4-6 and stand 3.5 games back of the playoffs. I would expect Massie to get plenty of rest unless the Bears get hot.
- The Bills whipped the Dolphins 37-20 to inch closer to the playoffs. Dawson Knox had two catches for 32 yards but the highlight was a 23-yard touchdown late in the first half to put the Bills up 23-7.
Loved Dawson Knox. Glad to see him in an offense that’s using his skills. pic.twitter.com/3Wo5xDb4RI— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) November 17, 2019