The bye weeks are in full force as we wrap up week 10 of the NFL season, but it didn’t slow down the nWo circa 2018.
There are 24 Rebels on active NFL rosters, here’s how they fared:
- D.K. Metcalf and the Seahawks upset the 49ers in maybe the game of the season so far, winning in overtime 27-24. DK had six catches on 10 targets for 70 yards. Russell Wilson threw just 34 passes, meaning the big rookie was targeted a bunch.
He was even able to make some fan’s day during pregame..
DK Metcalf taking time to chat with a fan— Jacson A. Bevens (@JacsonBevens) November 12, 2019
- The Niners lost, but D.J. Jones wreaked havoc on the Seahawks defense line all night, including a big sack on a blow up play through over the center on the Seahawks first possession.
- The Swag is still locked, but with Brin Hoyer being abysmal in a 16-12 home loss to the Dolphins of all teams, Chad Kelly getting snaps in the coming weeks feels like a near certainty.
- Dawson Knox did more in the Bills 19-16 loss to the Browns, four receptions for 55 yards, than he did during almost any season under Phil Longo. That’s basically the story of his career.
- A.J. Brown had just a single catch for 17 yards against the Chiefs, but the Titans pulled off a huge upset 35-32 to get back into the AFC South title race
- Mike Hilton had just two tackles in a 17-12 victory over the Rams, but sometimes in the secondary making tackles means your man got the ball. That wasn’t the case for Mike Hilton.
- C.J. Moore reached his season-high in snaps, 49 in total, in the Lions 20-13 loss to the Bears on Sunday.
- The former first-rounder had another catch for a first down as the Vikings beat the Cowboys in Dallas 28-24. Laquon Treadwell needs to keep auditioning for a role with Minnesota or otherwise before Adam Thielen returns from injury in December