Another week closer to opening day and hey we’re live from Austin, Tex. so we figured what the hell, we’ll make some more predictions on how we think the 2018 Ole Miss football season will go with our dear friends Gray Hardison and Juco All-American. Neither of them think we go 8-4, but they see some good things happening this season.
Mostly on offense.
- Alabama will still win by multiple scores, but it will be fun to see Jordan Ta’amu go against Nick Saban. We think.
- They also think LSU won’t be very good.
- We talk about Illinois Fighting Illini football and Lovie Smith for a solid five minutes.
- Arkansas is staring 5-7 in the face.
- Auburn will have an easy time with the Rebs.
- We think A.J. Brown is the best receiver in the country.
- Jimbo Fisher will out coach Matt Luke, no problem.
- Vanderbilt still won’t win a conference game this year.
Recruiting season is in full swing so go see Greg and snag some choice meat from LB’s Meat Market, the official sponsor of this here podcast and the best protein for your Ole Miss baseball grilling needs. Also, the BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW food truck will be out and about on The Square. So go get some!
And if you like gambling and good food, head down south to Biloxi after the regional to Harrah’s Gulf Coast for some blackjack, slots, Southern cooking from our good friend, Kelly English, at the Magnolia House, and SOON TO BE HOME TO A SPORTSBOOK. What’s not to like? Winning money, drinking, indoor/outdoor sports bar, STARBUCKS, and our pal Kelly whipping stuff up in a crock pot probably. Go down to the Coast, tell em Red Cup sent ya!