Ole Miss walked into Blue Bell Park and took two-of-three from Texas A&M in front of God and everybody. Like elite teams do. They were not shook. They did the shaking. Mike Bianco’s club is now 22-3 overall and 4-2 in conference. They welcome in a No. 16-ranked Southern Miss squad on Tuesday that is now 17-5 and will then entertain the Arkansas Razorbacks this weekend for yet another Thursday, Friday, Ssaturday series.
But, before we get to that, let’s relive the great weekend that was.
On this XXL episode, we talk about the 2018 team’s identity and how it is something we haven’t seen in a long time in the red and blue. We also discuss the offensive strides this team has made in a year and how we think things will shake out in the coming weeks.
- How good can Parker Caracci be?
- Are you concerned with the lack of innings thrown by the starters this weekend?
- Who was your MVP in College Station not named Parker Caracci?
- Would you like us to keep doing Jim Nantz impressions?
- Who do you think will win The Masters?
- What was your favorite moment from the weekend?
SEC play is here and you need some meat. So get on over to LB’s Meat Market, the official sponsor of this here podcast, and get the best protein for your Ole Miss baseball and softball grilling needs. Also, speaking of softball, the BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW food truck will be in left field ALL SEASON LONG!