Hurricane Irma is trying to knock our #brand down a few pegs but fuck that, we aren’t going to let that happen. This week’s special edition podcast has two of our very own staring the tropical storm down and slamming some good brews and hollerin’ about college football.
On this week’s episode, we’re talking about which games to pay attention to and why we think there are a few trap games in the weeds that you should not only focus on, but also gamble on.
YOU ARE LISTENING LIVE FROM CUTTY’S NOTARY REPUBLIC IN THE HOLY CITY. Jimbo and I cover everything from 247Sports being a bunch of bozos and talking shit about California to our favorite omelettes. It was a swell time indeed.
We will discuss:
- TOP FIVE STORM OF BUCKEYES AND SOONERS
- COACHING CANDIDATE? TIGERS VS GOLDEN KNIGHTS IS INTRIGUING
- TIGER BOWL
- PAC 12 AFTER DARK STAYS LIT
- NEBRASKA YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR ASS IN EUGENE
- TROJANS ARE GONNA ROLL THIS WEEKEND
What is the best brunch cocktail?
This poll is closed
Other (explain in comments)