Apologies for no reaction episode this week after the shellacking of those fake Auburn jerks, but we had some real business to attend to (hungover and traveling). But, on to the next one. This week’s episode is a recruiting-focused one and we welcome in a first-time guest and new resident of Oxford: Russell Johnson from Rebel Grove.
On this week’s episode, we bend Russell’s ear about anything and everything pertaining to recruiting. We get him to elaborate on Ole Miss’ standing with a four-star linebacker from Ohio and their current situation with their running back targets. He also gives his thoughts on Jacob Peeler’s prowess as a recruiter and some receiver targets who could be giving the Rebels’ a harder look in the near future.
We will discuss:
- Can Ole Miss actually go into Ohio for a blue-chip?
- Which running backs are reasonable targets for the Rebs?
- Is there a wide receiver out there that Ole Miss can flip?
- What exactly is Skyline Chili?
- Why Russell needs someone to take him to Ajax more so he doesn’t confuse it with Oby’s, also get him queso waffle fries while you’re at it
- He also needs a Handy Andy’s burger
Who has the best burger in Oxford?
This poll is closed
Oxford Burger Company
Other (explain in comments)