Up 28-6 minutes before halftime, Ole Miss looked to be cruising to a massive upset over the No. 4 'Noles on Monday night. Then... an implosion. Florida State rattled off 33 unanswered points and eventually won by 11, leaving a bewildered Rebel Nation wondering what the hell happened. On this week's 'cast, Borkberry talk the toxic cocktail of injuries, inexperience and turnovers that fueled the second-half collapse.
- Why do people continue to try and run on Alabama?
- Can Texas run a successful two-quarterback system all year?
- What was your favorite game from the weekend?
- Has Kevin Sumlin stumbled upon, dare I say it, a defense?
- Who will stop the bleeding in the Ole Miss secondary?
- Will Ole Miss ever find a running game?