Up 28-6 minutes before halftime, Ole Miss looked to be cruising to a massive upset over the No. 4 'Noles on Monday night. Then... an implosion. Florida State rattled off 33 unanswered points and eventually won by 11, leaving a bewildered Rebel Nation wondering what the hell happened. On this week's 'cast, Borkberry talk the toxic cocktail of injuries, inexperience and turnovers that fueled the second-half collapse.
Subscribe to Podcast Rebellion on iTunes
After touching on the other goings-on around the college football world in Week 1, the fellas welcome in a former Wofford Terrier to break down this weekend's matchup at the *newly* sodded and painted Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Coleman Hornaday, a defensive back who played in the late 2000's, joins the fellas to discuss the flexbone, playing against Power 5 teams, the SoCon and much, much more.
We're also talmbout:
- Why do people continue to try and run on Alabama?
- Can Texas run a successful two-quarterback system all year?
- What was your favorite game from the weekend?
- Has Kevin Sumlin stumbled upon, dare I say it, a defense?
- Who will stop the bleeding in the Ole Miss secondary?
- Will Ole Miss ever find a running game?