Neither the experts or the numbers like No. 11 Ole Miss' chances of being No. 4 Florida State at
the Citrus Bowl Corporate Sponsorship Stadium on Monday night. ESPN's FPI numbers give the 'Noles a 70.5 percent chance of winning, while Bill C.'s F&P+ projects a more moderate 52 percent chance. Vegas has the line at five points in favor of FSU. All but two SB Nation's experts are taking the 'Noles straight up. Hell, even eight of the 10 contributors here at the Cup are picking against Ole Miss.
But don't let all of that pessimism get you down: the Rebs have a very real chance of picking up a win in Orlando if they can pull of some or all of these five things:
1. Give Chad Kelly enough time in the pocket to work the ball to his talented receivers.
2. Get Kelly involved in the running game like he was at the end of last season.
3. Tackle in space space against Dalvin Cook.
4. Throw a lot of different defensive looks at FSU's redshirt freshman QB, Deondre Francois.
5. Take advantage of the opportunities provided by facing an inexperienced quarterback.
Check out the video above for a deeper dive into those five keys or check out the latest episode of Podcast Rebellion for a complete preview of the game.