On this week's episode the fellas discuss Netflix's new documentary about the East Mississippi Community College football program and it's controversial 2015 season. Borkberry talk about the perils of being in a junior college program with nowhere else to turn and no real support system other than your coaches and a guidance counselor. They discuss the polarizing head coach, Buddy Stephens, and two of the main characters, defensive lineman Ronald Ollie and quarterback John Franklin III.
Subscribe to Podcast Rebellion on iTunes
Next, the fellas are talmbout Athlon Sports' interview SEC coaches and their anonymous answers to questions about Ole Miss. Some of the responses are a bit silly, especially the one claiming that Chad Kelly is still immature. After that, they realize that LSU had some interest in Chad Kelly when he was coming out of EMCC and oh my god that is terrifying. Leonard Fournette and Swag together in the backfield... [runs out of room]
- Can Auburn win in 2016 with John Franklin III at QB?
- Is Buddy Stephens certifiably insane?
- How long do you think you could live in Scooba, Miss.?
- Do you think Ole Miss' offensive line has the potential to be a strength in 2016?
- Is Cam Cameron capable of change?
- If you have seen 'Last Chance U' already, what is your rating on a scale of 1-to-10?