September 5th is almost here. The conclusion of fall camp signals that it is time for real football against someone else. That someone else being the Noles. On this week's episode, Borkey and Berry bring you the latest updates from fall camp despite an eager puppy itching to play and treacherous road conditions in Middle Tennessee. The fellas will discuss how the Noles' quarterback troubles will affect the game, give an injury update on the Rebs and discuss what exactly the offensive line is going to look like this season.
They're also talmbout:
- Is this season's wide receiver group better than last year's despite no Core or Treadwell?
- Can Rod Taylor hold down left tackle until Greg Little gets acclimated?
- Do you think Eric Swinney can shoulder the load that Jordan Wilkins left behind?
- Will Deontay Anderson take over at free safety?
- What will Tre Nixon's impact be this season?
- Are you able to pronounce "Rommel Mageo" correctly without thinking about it?