On assignment from his, ya know, actual job, Borkey spent most of last week in Hoover for SEC Media Days. He brings us thrilling and exotic stories of indigenous, crimson-clad hordes, Dan Wolken clutching rare jewels and a hated leader named Freeze sitting upon a throne of lies.
The fellas also discuss what newlywed life is like and how it has changed Berry's life for the better.
- Was Hugh Freeze's performance at SEC Media Days enough to get folks to put their pitchforks down?
- What age do you have to be to not dance all night at a wedding?
- Do you still remember the Soulja Boy dance?
- Who will be the next team to join the Big 12?
- Has Houston done enough to earn a spot in a Power 5 conference?
- Will Memphis be able to get over the hurdle of having a shitty, off-campus stadium?
- What matters more: geographical footprint or money?