Senior writer Pete Thamel from Sports Illustrated released an article this week about the state of the Ole Miss football program and did an extensive interview with Laremy Tunsil's former stepdad, Lindsey Miller. Parts of said interview was conducted at a McDonald's restaurant in Oxford. Yes, that is serious. It really happened. Listen in as Borkberry discuss how ridiculous this has gotten with the NCAA's best witness being someone who is #mad that he has been left in the rearview mirror by Tunsil.
- What did you think of Pete Thamel's article?
- Is the McDonald's in Oxford nice now or something?
- Do you think anyone nationally cares about the story still?
- If the veteran SEC West coach isn't Nick Saban, who do you think it is?
- What are you doing for July 4th?