After winning three games in Hoover and losing to the eventual SEC Tournament Champs, the Rebs were "rewarded" with a pretty tough regional. Friday marks the beginning of a long and hopefully fun weekend for Rebel fans as Ole Miss welcomes in the Pac 12 champ Utah Utes, the AAC regular season champion Green Wave from Tulane and the Boston College Eagles from the ACC.
Mike Bianco's club will look to stay hot and keep the train going to the super regional round where they will face the winner of the Miami (Fla.) regional. Colby Bortles, Henri Lartigue and J.B. Woodman hit over .400 at Hoover and they are going to have to catch fire again for the Rebs to navigate through a tough regional (the toughest according to some pundits) and advance.
Can the Rebs reward Rebel Nation with more postseason magic like in 2014? Listen in as Borkberry give their hottest taeks and analysis.
- How many dingers will J.B. Woodman slap?
- Can Henri Lartigue shake off the cobwebs and stay hot at the plate?
- Will Chad Smith and James McArthur be able to form a formidable duo in the third slot?
- How many fans will show up this weekend at Swayze?
- If the Rebs lose game one, who will be their fourth starter?
- Who will be this team's Scott Weathersby and steal the show this weekend?