Despite a 20-win season, folks are a little grumpy about the current state of Ole Miss basketball. Well, the fellas bring in assistant Kory Keys to discuss what the state of the program is right now and what the future could hold. He provides us with insight into how the team feels about this past season and what the team might look like next year. Keys also gives his take on a few newcomers that could come in and provide a spark instantly. So hop down the college basketball rabbit hole as they cover just about everything.
On the diamond, the Rebs took care of UAB in a midweek sweep and will head to Knoxville to open up conference play on Friday. So far, the 2016 season has been an outstanding one. The Rebels are 17-1 and have won 12 in a row. But, now it's time for SEC play and to see if this has all been for real or a facade. The fellas discuss the bullpen's success, the improving bats and the weekend arms.
- Will anyone ever be better than Stefan Moody?
- Who will take the biggest step next year: Terence Davis, Donte Fitzpatrick-Dorsey or Marcanvis Hymon?
- Do you pay attention to basketball more because of The Pavilion?
- Which newcomer are you most excited about?
- Can Ole Miss' bullpen keep up this torrid pace?
- Could the Rebels sweep in Knoxville?