Ole Miss baseball released the official walkout songs for each player heading into the 2016 season. Naturally, we're going to rank them using nothing but our own trivial opinions.
Let's take a look at the Cup's Walk Out Power Rankings.
1. Colby Bortles: "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift. Enough said. Well done, Mr. Bortles.
2. Cameron Dishon: "Sorry" by Justin Bieber
The Texan was barely beat out by Bortles with this selection. Strong tune from Justin Bieber makes Dishon our runner-up at the Cup and a Belieber after all the girl's hearts.
3. Brian Browning: "Lean On" by Major Lazer and DJ Snake
The junior from Northwest Florida State College must've been a fan of this jam on his weekend trips to Club La Vela. I ain't hating, bro. Solid jam.
4. Brady Bramlett: "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots
The new Mr. Friday Night comes in at number four with a really strong jukebox jam. Whether he's paying homage to the late passing of Scott Weiland or not, respect.
5. Errol Robinson: "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani
My man coming in strong with something that is from my generation. Not sure what Errol was doing in 2006 but damn good selection, sir. Hearing Ms. Stefani's pipes over the PA should get everyone swaying from side-to-side.
6. David Parkinson: "When The Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin
Speaking of ahead of their time, the Virginia native is bound to get some folks throwing up the horns in right field and head-banging.
7. Wyatt Short: "Slow Down" by Clyde Carson
I would be lying if I didn't say I'm disappointed Wyatt didn't choose this but daggum Too Short is hitting me with some feels with this underrated tune. Respect, Wyatt.
8. John Creel: "Seven Nation Army" by White Stripes
The true freshman is coming out the gates cooking with grease with this classic alternative record.
9. Matt Denny: "My House" by Flo Rida
You know you get hype to this jam. Don't you dare lie to me on this web site.
10. Holt Perdzock: "Ms. Jackson" by OutKast
The hero from the Lafayette Super Regional is just doing heroic stuff with this classic song from Stankonia. Nicely done, Holt.
In no particular order:
- DJ Miller: "Go DJ" by Lil Wayne
- Ryan Olenek: "My Kinda Party" by Jason Aldean (Batting), "Bring Em Out" by T.I. (Pitching)
- Chad Smith: "Welcome To Yhe Jungle" by Guns N' Roses
- Tate Blackman: "Out Here" by Mike Stud
- Nick Fortes: "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee
- Will Golsan: "The Show Goes On" by Lupe FIasco
- Kyle Watson: "Buy Me A Boat" by Chris Jansen
- Nic Perkins: "Slow Loud and Banging" by Chamillionaire
- J.B. Woodman: "Traveller" by Chris Stapleton
- Will Stokes: "Hell Of A Night" by Dustin Lynch
- Connor Green: "Hell On Wheels" by Brantley Gilbert
- Andy Pagnozzi: "Peanut Butter Jelly" by Galantis
- Henri Lartigue: "Jesus And Jones" by Trace Adkins
- Dallas Woolfolk: "Hells Bells" by AC/DC
- James McArthur: Confession" by Florida Georgia Line
- Connor Cloyd: "Keep Their Heads Ringin" Dr. Dre
- Ray Alejo: "Let The Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope
- Andrew Lowe: "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood
- Michael Fitzsimmons: "Number One Spot" by Ludacris
- Sean Johnson: "The Hum" by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike vs. Ummet Ozcan
- Micah McHugh: "Great I Am" by Phillips, Craig & Dean
- Brady Feigl: "Roots" by Imagine Dragons
- Carson Klepzig: "Lift Your Head Weary Sinner" by Crowder
- Parker Caracci: "Pickin' Wildflowers" by Keith Anderson
The RCR crew wants walkout songs too
And because you all are dying to know, here are jams for the staff here at the Cup as they read in your program for our Opening Day lineup.
- Jim Lohmar: "Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen
- TwoYardsandaCloudofEnricky: "I Am a Man" by Bo Diddley
- Juco All-American: "Use Me" by Bill Withers
- Michael Borkey: "Betty" by Atlas Road Crew
- Whiskey Wednesday: "Allure (Ratatat Remix)" by Jay Z & The Notorious B.I.G.
- Gray Hardison: "Sanford and Son Theme (The Streetbeater)" by Quincy Jones
- Jeff Gray: "Space Jam" by Quad City DJ's
- smeargle: "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- The Ghost of Jay Cutler: "Juicy" by The Notorious B.I.G.
Starting pitcher - Alex McDaniel: "Clique" by Kanye West, Jay Z & Big Sean
Manager - Zach Berry: "Ooh Nuthin'" by Project Pat
Cue the "#FIREZACHBERRY" jokes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯