After a much needed bye week, Ole Miss (3-2, 1-1 SEC) travels west to Fayetteville to take on Bert and his feisty Razorback (4-2, 0-2 SEC) bunch. We all know what happened last year so we're not going to address it, but the Rebels look to cross off another name from the Revenge Tour list. Even though Hugh Freeze's bunch has lost two games, they have practically scored at will, no matter the opponent. On this week's preview 'cast, we welcome in Arkansas Fight's fearless leader, Doc Harper, to discuss all things Austin Allen, Drew Morgan, the Hogs in the trenches and the Donald W. Reynolds home field advantage.
- Can the Landsharks pressure Austin Allen into some bad decisions?
- Did the week off give Ole Miss time to find some linebackers to handle Arkansas' tight ends?
- Will the Hogs be able to score with the Rebs if this turns into a shootout?
- Now that Alex Collins is gone, what can we expect from Bert's run game?
- How does the Arky secondary stack up against WRU?
- Has anyone told Hugh Freeze how bad the Hogs are at defending the run?