Our fearless podcast leader, Michael Borkey, couldn't join us for this episode, and he wasn't the only one enjoying an off weekend. As Ole Miss rested through its bye week, the rest of the SEC got a little crazy. There was an overtime thriller in College Station that saw Tennessee pick up its first L, a blowout in Starkville that has us wondering if Auburn's offense maybe isn't all that bad, and a hurricane-induced Sunday contest in Columbia that had Georgia sweating in the final minutes. On this episode, we discussed what was great and what we couldn't stand about Week 6 in the Southeastern Conference.
- Arkansas and Texas A&M's secondaries looked really bad.
- What did Mississippi State paint on their field?
- Can the Aggies give the Tide a test?
- Will Florida and LSU make up their game?
- Has Auburn found its offensive identity?
- What the hell was John Chavis doing in the fourth quarter?
- And oh yea, Chad Kelly did something.