Well, it's almost here. National Signing Day is just seven days away. One week. And things are just as up in the air as they were 70 days ago. But, just in time for all the drama that is college football recruiting is Ole Miss' largest visit list yet. Also, just in time for the largest visit weekend aka Crootapalooza: school is back in session. So the Square will be packed and rocking.
Ole Miss' 2016 recruiting class did get two additions that only bolstered its already esteemed ranking in four-stars Tre Nixon and Royce Newman. Nixon is a burner from Florida who named 7A Player of the Year and Newman is the 6'7 monster from Illinois who could be a book-end right tackle with some polishing. Even with those two blue-chippers climbing aboard Freeze's crootin boat, there's still plenty of names left on the board who could bolster this class even more.
Here are a few other crootin topics we covered:
Subscribe to Podcast Rebellion on iTunes
- Is Rashan Gary off the table for good?
- Can the Rebs hold off Alabama for Mique Juarez?
- What do Nixon and Newman bring to the table?
- What does Ole Miss have to do to steal Terrell Hall?
- Does anyone know what Nigel Knott is thinking?
- Will A.J. Brown shock the world and pick Ole Miss?