Two weeks. 14 days. National Signing Day is just around the corner and this weekend marks the first of two big weekends for Ole Miss before recruits sign their national letters of intent of their respective No. 1 schools. Hugh Freeze and Co. will be welcoming in quite a few commits and targets this weekend and will be looking to impress those that are not yet committed. The others who are committed and #allin will be doing their best to give a sales pitch that sells Ole Miss, Oxford and the Southeastern Conference.
On this week's episode, the fellas welcome in Juco All-Anerican to breakdown all the latest crootin chatter, who is officially visiting Ole Miss this weekend and updates on the other big-time croots. Regretfully, the squad also discusses the Basketbearz tough overtime loss to South Carolina.
- With two weeks left, how are you feeling about the 2016 class?
- If you had to pick between Rashan Gary and Mique Juarez who would you pick and why?
- How many bulldozers could Benito Jones toss off campus in one day?
- Who is a under the radar croot you think would be a great addition?
- Will Stefan Moody ever not score 20 points or more?
- IS ANTHONY PEREZ FORREAL?!