Well, the Tussle in Tuscaloosa is over. And the Rebels came away with an enormous statement and wake-up call to the rest of the country. Most of the national writers and big-time sports forums are already saying that the Rebels are starting to make a case for the Playoff. The win in Alabama against the Crimson Tide and Nick Saban proved one thing the Rebels have: staying power.
So now that the big game is out of the way, it appears that the Rebels are on a fast track to claim the West. Until the dates in late October against Texas A&M and a looming rivalry game against LSU in November, it appears that Ole Miss can really start to build a resume for the Playoff Committee to really pay attention to.
- How many yards will Chad Kelly throw for against Vandy?
- Will Ole Miss have a 100-yard rusher on Saturday?
- Will a true freshman find the end zone?
- Who will step up in Tony Conner's absence?
- What color hat will Laremy Tunsil wear on the sideline?
- Will you come by the Red Cup tent and get a sticker?