It is finally here. Game week. Yes, I know it is only the UT-Martin Skyhawks, but still, college football is back in Oxford, Mississippi. And, hey look, Hugh Freeze has named a starter sort of. Chad Kelly is the presumed starter after Freeze danced around questions at his opening week press conference and the writing is all over the wall and the ceiling.
With that being said, now that one of the biggest question marks has been answered kind of, it is time for Ole Miss to strap it on and hit someone else that isn't themselves finally. The UT-Martin Skyhawks don't pose much of a threat and you can expect for Kelly and the No. 1 offense to probably play a half and then take a seat on the bench and enjoy the nice September afternoon weather in God's Country.
- Is Chad Kelly really the starter?
- How long can we go into the season talking about Chad Kelly being the starter?
- Will Alabama need a legitimate threat at the quarterback position?
- Can Ole Miss' new secondary replace two All-Americans?
- Will Shea Patterson be able to sway Drake Davis to Oxford?
- Which college football game this weekend is the most intriguing to you?
- Who will step up at linebacker for Dave Wommack?
Listen on iTunes or on the SoundCloud widget below: