Less than a month. 30 days. It is almost here. The Ole Miss Rebels will take on the UT-Martin Skyhawks in less than a month. Let that sink in. Feels good, don't it? Yeaaaaah. Until that day arrives, why don't you bask in the glory of what it is to be an Ole Miss football fan right now. Top-five recruiting class. Vaught-Hemingway Stadium renovations. Season tickets have sold out at a record pace. And an amazing podcast on Red Cup Rebellion to get you through the next month before it all starts.
On this week's episode, Borkberry discuss the ever-changing world of crootin and how it has changed so much in the past 10 years. Why is Ole Miss in on so many big names? Do kids even know that Ole Miss had Houston Nutt and won two games back in 2011? All those ridiculous questions aside, the playing field has been leveled thanks to Hugh Freeze and the recent developments in college football.
- Can Ole Miss keep up this recruiting momentum?
- How much cheating is really going on?
- Who's quarterback competition is more intriguing: Alabama or Ole Miss?
- Is Auburn overrated?
- Is Georgia more overrated?
- Is Chad Kelly really a gunslinger? Is Ryan Buchanan really a game manager? How do you know?
Listen in the Soundcloud widget below, on iTunes or on VSporto's Rebel Sports Radio app.