Here at the Cup, we have the privilege of providing a platform for folks to write, talk, rant and rave their thoughts and opinions on Ole Miss sports. So we figured it was an easy decision to welcome in Gray Hardison a.k.a. Belly of the Beast. For those of you that do not have Twitter and have not heard of Gray, he is a die-hard sufferer of Ole Miss athletics and runs a fantastic blog (thebellyofthebeast.net). So Borkberry figured what better way to introduce Mr. Belly to the masses than by throwing him on the podcast.
The fellas tackled a lot of hard-hitting topics such as the Beacon, hot dogs, the quarterback competition in Oxford, the potential of the Ole Miss Rebels' offense and television ratings for sports. The takes were hot, the opinions were strong and we are sure the comments will be even better. Gray was not shy out of the gate and came out with some blistering hot takes. Here are some of the topics we discussed...
- Is the Beacon a smart decision for a meal?
- Do you put ketchup on a hot dog?
- What is the current situation at quarterback?
- With the Landshark defense, what should be the offense's approach this season?
- How can college baseball's television ratings be THAT bad?
- Should there be anything else done to Swayze Field?
- Will Dylan Favre be the poster child for UT-Martin Hate Week?
Listen in the VSporto Rebel Sports Radio widget, on SoundCloud or on iTunes.