Well, after finding some magic last week to come back and defeat a sneaky impressive Memphis team, Ole Miss baseball is back on a bit of a skid. The Rebs dropped two games to a lowly Tennessee club that was on life support and clawing for SEC wins. The pitching was uncharacteristically shaky and the hitting was even worse.
Now, the Rebels will travel to Nashville to take on their third top-ranked club in two months. Baseball is a funny game, though, and any team can slip up and be beaten on any night. But, in order for the Rebs to find some magic in the Music City, they will have to take on a three-headed 95 mph monster in the form of Carson Fulmer, Walker Buehler and Jordan Sheffield (combined 11-1, 2.56 ERA, 129 K, 62 BB).
Until then, listen as we also discuss some more hard-hitting topics. Also, vote and chime in on our poll at the bottom.
- What's wrong with Major League Baseball?
- How will Will Stokes do as the new Sunday starter?
- Can anyone provide protection for Sikes Orvis?
- Who are some new names to keep an eye on in 2015?
- What are some of the best shows on Netflix now?
Listen in the widget below, on iTunes or on VSporto's Rebel Sports Radio app.