With Dr. Bo out the door, Ole Miss faces a tight, three-way quarterback competition between Chad Kelly, DeVante Kincade and Ryan Buchanan. So tight, as a matter of fact, that Hugh Freeze admitted on the first day of spring practice that he decided who would take first team reps by having each of them draw straws (Fratcannon won the draw FYI).
This was, of course, just a way for Freeze to take an unbiased approach to distributing practice snaps, but we at the Cup are of the mindset that random, completely non-football related competitions should absolutely be the measure by which he selects a starting quarterback for the 2015 season. So we came up with some other ideas.
- Three-way tug-o-war match
- Go-kart racing
- Game of Battleship
- First to complete Walkers' Challenge
- Goldeneye 64 match
- Hot dog eating contest
- Guitar Hero competition
- The board game Risk
- Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Tricycle race
- Freestyle rap battle (Swaggy C wins this)
- Duck, duck, goose (Buchanan loses this)
- Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots
- Chardee Macdennis, the Game of Games
- Three-way cage match
- Mechanical bull rodeo at the Library
- Best March Madness bracket
Any other ideas?
(h/t to Operation_Masoli_Freedom, RF Hater and Kennedy's_Fist for helping with the list)