Merry College Football Christmas, y'all! Outside of the playoffs and national championship game, no spot on the calendar illicits the same type of frenzied excitement and cult-like following as National Signing Day. For the past couple of years, it's been a particularly exciting day for Ole Miss fans, and with host of blue chip prospects still in play for the Rebels, this one won't be any different.
You can follow all of the action live on ESPNU and WatchESPN, but we'll also be tracking the various commitments and signings here.
Below, we have four lists. At the top, we're tracking letters of intent as they become official. The second is the list of guys currently committed. That includes the 14 players that came into the day committed as well as anybody that announces on NSD (they'll be moved to the letter of intent list once they become official). After that are the ones that got away: the guys that have signed or committed to another school. Finally, the still waiting for group are the ones that haven't yet made their decision public.
Let's do this thing y'all.
Signed letter of intent (in order received)
- 5-star OG Javon Patterson
The ones that got away
- 4-star DE Prince Tega Wanogho signed with Auburn
- 4-star ATH Jaason Lewis signed with Arizona State
- 5-star OT Drew Richmond signed with Tennessee
- 4-star LB Jeffrey Holland signed with Auburn
- 4-star LB Leo Lewis committed to Mississippi State
- 5-star DE CeCe Jefferson committed to Florida
- 3-star Kevin Scott has signed with Southern Cal.