The 13th and final game of Ole Miss' season will be in the Crescent City for the 82nd edition of the Allstate Sugar Bowl. It has been a season of tremendous highs and a season of ridiculous lows. But, nevertheless, the Rebels are in yet another access bowl and will face off against the No. 16 Oklahoma State Cowboys from the Big 12. Despite all the nonsense surrounding Robert Nkemdiche, this Ole Miss team seems focused and ready to avenge last season's embarrassing loss to another Big 12 team who shall remain nameless (it's the TCU Horned Frogs, they beat Ole Miss 42-3).
The fellas are joined by Gerald as they discuss the key matchups, ins and outs of the Okie State program and make final score predictions.
Subscribe to Podcast Rebellion on iTunes
- Can Laremy Tunsil be challenged at all?
- Is this going to be Laquon Treadwell's swan song?
- Will Chad Kelly continue his tear through opposing team's secondaries?
- Can Mason Rudolph do damage against the Landsharks?
- What kind of tirade will Mike Gundy go on next?
- What is your final score prediction?