All good things come to an end eventually. And we can now say that C.M. "Tad" Smith Coliseum can be laid to rest (not before two Ole Miss Women's hoops games) and forgiven of it's duties. With Tuesday's win over the Troy Trojans, the Ole Miss Rebels are now 10-2 heading into conference play and have a star in Stefan Moody. Not to mention, another star might be forming right before our eyes as Tomasz Gielo is starting to find his game and having an impact. Things will get kicked off with a bang in the Southeastern Conference as the Basketbearz hit the road to Lexington, Ky. to face off with the Wildcats on January 2nd.
Borkberry's theme of a Bold Summer has finally come full circle as they look back on some of the hot takes and also on some of the scorching, blue flame hot takes. Ranging from LSU being mediocre to Jeremy Johnson leading Auburn to a special season, Borkberry nailed some and whiffed on others. Listen in as they break it all down here.
- What is your favorite Tad Pad memory?
- Who was your favorite player you ever saw on the floor at 201 Coliseum Drive?
- How much would you pay for a brick from the famous chimney?
- What happened this year in SEC football that shocked you?
- Did you predict Florida winning the East?
- How big of an ulcer do you have from the Arkansas game?