This isn't one of those drinkin games that has cutesy, funny rules that probably won't happen. This is a drinkin game to get you drunk. With that in mind, our lawyas want you to know that if you get shit housed and throw a brick through your State fan neighbor's window, it's not our fault. It's hilarious, but it's not our fault.
More Egg Bowl fun
A sneak peek at State's Egg Bowl uniforms
We used our connections at Adidas to get a look at what Clanga might wear on Saturday.
More Egg Bowl fun
So here's how this works:
These rules are in effect from the pregame show through the final whistle, including halftime.
- If Auburn just won the Iron Bowl, start off with a shot. Ole Miss is playing for a trip to Atlanta and you're gonna want to calm those nerves.
- Every time there's a passing play of 20 yards or more, drink.
- Every time they show someone wearing camo in the stands, drink.
- Every time they show someone double fisting cowbells, drink twice.
- Every time they show a sign with a misspelling, a hashtag, a dollar sign, TSUN or the number 15, drink.
- Every time Dan Mullen or Les Miles coaching rumors are mentioned, drink three times.
- If they show the replay of Dak getting flipped by Trae Elston, take a shot.
- Every time they show highlights of any previous Egg Bowl, drink three times.
- Every time Dak's last home game or legacy is mentioned, drink.
- Every time someone throws up the landshark or the train whistle motion, drink. If the other team throws it up mockingly, drink three times.
- If they show a graphic of the driving distance between Oxford and Starkville, finish your drink.
- Every time an announcer confuses the two teams, drink three times.
- If either team runs a trick play, drink. If it's the Laquon pass, take a shot and cry.