We could have put together a preview for this game -- compared offensive efficiency, listed shooting percentages and rebound averages, analyzed bench points. But let's be honest: Kentucky's probably going to win this game and they're probably going to win it by a lot.
And that's not necessarily a knock against Ole Miss, who closed out an up and down non-con schedule with an impressive 29-point win over Austin Peay. Kentucky is 13-0, ranked No. 1 in the country and could potentially finish the season as one of the best college basketball teams of all time ... and they're playing at home.
So instead of listing stats and breaking down position matchups, we're just gonna drink. (If you want to read an actual preview, here's a really good one from A Sea of Blue.) With the help of our Twitter friends, we've come up with 15 rules that should have you drunker than Andy Kennedy on a Friday night at The Library. Who cares if it's a Tuesday.
The game airs at 6 p.m. CT on SEC Network. We'll be doing our best to shout out these rules as they happen from @RedCupRebellion, so give us a follow during the game. If you have any ideas of your own, drop 'em in the comments section.
*** Y'all make sure to drink as responsibly as possible under the circumstances. Oh and don't drive anywhere afterwards. You're gonna be hammered. ***
1. If the word "platoon" is used, drink.
2. If they show the students turning their shirts inside out because of a platoon switch, drink.
3. If UK blocks a shot, drink.
4. If UK throws down an alley-oop, drink.
5. If Ashley Judd is shown, take a shot.
6. If the word "undefeated" is used, drink.
7. If John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins or Anthony Davis is mentioned, drink once for each name.
8. If Marshall Henderson is mentioned, drink 3 times (because Marshall always goes for three, bruh).
9. If UK is compared to the 76ers, drink 2 times.
10. If they show the 2011 Chris Warren game winner, finish your beer.
11. If Andy Kennedy makes this face, drink.
Or this one.
12. If they show an Ole Miss fan in the crowd, drink.
13. If Dave Neal mentions Twitter, drink 2 times.
14. If Dave Neal says the word "precocious", take a shot.
15. If UK goes up by 30 at any point, finish your beer.
BONUS: If Ole Miss wins, open the fucking bourbon and send a drunk email to your boss saying you're gonna be late to the office tomorrow.