Tee Shepard, a former four-star high school recruit who signed with Notre Dame out of high school, signed with Ole Miss today out of Holmes Community College. A Fresno native, Shepard is ranked by 247Sports as the top defensive back in the junior college ranks.
Listed at 6'1" and just shy of 200 pounds, Shepard is a big-bodied corner who had offers from Oklahoma, Mississippi State, and others. Out of high school he had offers from Notre Dame, USC, Arizona State, and many other programs, as he was rated the number four cornerback in the country by Rivals.com.
Shepard is a grade risk, but if he can qualify and make it to Ole Miss, he could contribute to the thin Rebel cornerback corps immediately. His highlights below are nothing short of impressive, as he shows great awareness and tackling ability, as well as the size and quickness to get to the ball in a hurry do some damage once he gets there.
- Red Cup Rebellion's Ole Miss Rebels National Signing Day Open Thread!
- National Signing Day Drama: Davon Godchaux's Difficult Decision Between LSU and Ole Miss
- Tee Shepard, the Top Junior College Defensive Back, Signs with Ole Miss
- Ole Miss Rebels Sign Offensive Guard Jordan Sims
- Florida Athlete Dacorius Law Signs with Ole Miss
- The Unknown Signees Who Made Themselves Known