Here are this week's highlights:
- A vignette on Cliff Coleman and Senquez Golson, two senior cornerbacks who
- Justin Bell listening to blues and R&B on the way to Wal-Mart. This is your reminder that Justin Bell is from Jackson, because nothing says "I'm from Jackson" like a person who actively listens to R&B on the way to buy groceries.
- Then there's Justin Bell talking to the crazy Elvis impersonator who, until just now, I thought was dead. I don't mean that as a joke. I literally thought that guy was dead. Like, choked on a chicken tender in his trailer's shower dead.
- Lafayette County is such a delightfully weird place, isn't it?
- Damn, Justin Bell is a damn celebrity at the Wal-Mart.
- Our College Gameday hosting was the best of the year, if not the last decade or so, if not ever. Seriously, we killed it.
- "Hey, them things are heavy, you better get back in here and don't get hurt." -Hugh Freeze, speaking prophetically about the goalposts in the pregame speech
- Laquon Treadwell being a monster.
- A good FotC showing his frustrations at an Alabama field goal.
- Katy Perry showing her frustrations with the Rebs' missed PATs.
- Holy shit, Katy Perry.
- She was there. She's, like, the biggest pop star in the world.
- Ole Miss is a magical place.
- Everybody losing their damn minds when Senquez's interception was called as such.
- In the postgame celebration, Senquez asked us to all protect the team. You got it, Senquez.
- And Keith Lewis putting it all into perspective.
Does it surprise you to learn that this week's episode is fantastic? Because they all are. Watch it, enjoy it, and share it far and wide.