In just a few hours, the Rebels will take the field for one of the most anticipated Ole Miss road trips in years. Taking on the Texas Longhorns in Austin will be no easy task, but pundits and gamblers alike seem to be high on the Rebs this week. For a quick look at SB Nation's coverage of this game from this past week, check out the following:
- The game's TV Details - "Hey, y'all, what channel is the game going to be on in Scooba?"
- HATE WEEK - Because you hate Texas, even if you claim otherwise.
- Blogger Q and A with Barking Carnival - One of SB Nation's Texas Longhorns affiliates chatted with Juco All-American about the game.
- An Ole Miss and Texas Discussion with Burnt Orange Nation - SB Nation's other Texas affiliate (yep, they have two) chatted with Ghost about lowering everybody's expectations.
- Bold Predictions - We like to think silly things are going to happen during Ole Miss football games.
- Red Cup Radio talks Texas - For those of y'all who don't like reading.
- The Texas Pregamer at Barking Carnival - Please don't take this seriously. Just laugh and realize how silly football fandom is anyway. Also, Star Wars references!
- A Crowdsourced Guide to Austin at Barking Carnival - If you're in Austin and reading this, why? Seriously, get off of the computer and get your ass to a bar. You disappoint me.
We'll see you all later today in the game thread! Hotty damn Toddy!