Due to the pervasive herp, derp, and general incompetence of our Rebels' third-quarter performances, many of the Ole Miss faithful have suspected that Houston Nutt doesn't do anything during halftime. Quite frankly, we at the Cup are appalled by this outrageous accusation; the Right Reverend has twenty minutes in the middle of the game--surely he must do something. Using a complex algorithm factoring personality traits, game situations, and the frequency of rabies diagnoses in the Southeast, the RCR brain trust has developed several theories about Nutt's halftime activities in this Bermuda Triangle of football competence:
- Playing Jenga with Derrick Herman. At stake: Herman's role in the offfense. Nutt has yet to win.
- Updating the circle of the untrustables.
- Watching Benny Hill with David Lee. Demanding that Gunter Brewer join in.
- That Seinfeld episode where they wait at the Chinese restaurant.
- Hailing a cab to take him to Dreamland BBQ, realizing he's now in Opelika, continuing as planned.
- Mispronouncing Senquez Golson as "Sequins Golden." Giggling uncontrollably.
- Challenging the ball boys to NCAA Football. Losing.