EDITORS NOTE: Still feel odd. Brain still not work want to make big word happen. Still drink water and stare at screen. Basically, I still feel like garbage. I'll make things interesting soon. And I'm starting to doubt it's swine flu and, no, I'm not hungover. I think I just ate a bad, umm, piece of toast?
The BlogPoll Ballot is pretty cut and dry with very little contention amongst us Cuppers.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Brigham Young (#17), Texas Tech (#19), Kansas (#22)
Other Receiving a vote: California
The SEC Power Poll, aside from where exactly to place Auburn and Kentucky was also pretty easy to ballotify. Ivory Tower's snark is below.
- Alabama - Greg McElroy's 2009 season reminds me of what happens to Alka Seltzer (ed: I have no idea what in the hell you're trying to say here).
- Florida - Is this the part where the Almighty Tebow humbles himself so that he might be a great high priest for all those mediocre quarterbacks out there?
- LSU - Pride cometh, hopefully, before the fall.
- South Carolina - Zac Brown Band has a song about a dog named Pete - maybe a bloodhound, I don't know - that chases chickens around a redneck front dirt. The music video will be filmed Satuday night at 7:45 in Knoxville.
- Ole Miss - Oh, hey there. Just waking up? Yep, it's almost November. So, 'bout ready to take off your jammies, now?
- Tennessee - Corn don't grow at all on Rocky Top - soil's too rocky by far. That's why folks on top of Rocky top get their dookie pounded in by gigantic black men from Alabama.
- Arkansas - After watching Ryan Mallet make beautiful throws all day long, his completion percentage (<40%) let me know just how many gassers the Razorback receivers need to run this week.
- Georgia - They didn't lose, did they?
- Auburn - Here's some irony for you: it took a team coached by Les Miles to restore some sanity to the SEC West.
- Kentucky - Taking care of business against State will put the Wildcats in place to, potentially, finish their season in somewhere other than Shreveport, Memphis, or Nashville.
- State - Spread some of their fun to a dangerously regressed Florida offense.
- Vanderbilt - Someone called into the CSS program "Talkin' Football" and asked if Bobby Johnson's job was in trouble. The answer: no. When you take Vanderbilt to a bowl game, your seat should be so averse to heat that even a two or three year SEC winless drought won't thaw out your butthole.