Important takeaways from this video include:
- Many Rebel sports were successful in reaching the postseason this past fall
- Fan attendance is doing well across the board
- Improved overall athletics GPA
- More successful fundraising has led to a larger overall athletics budget
- Construction of the IPF updates, including a new team meeting room and an expanded weight room, are coming along very well
- Some much-needed aesthetic upgrades have been made at Vaught-Hemingway
- Updates on the Forward Together campaign, including renderings of the expansion of the northern endzone portion of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium and the exact location of the new Randy Kennedy Memorial Gymnaisum, will be released in a few weeks.