Mary Langenfeld-USA TODAY Sports
Mike Brusewitz doesn't take well to criticism.
Okay Wisconsin, I'm throwing down the gauntlet:
- Wisconsin kept Brett Favre employed for fifteen years.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder is not an American literary treasure, no matter how insistent your middle school English teacher may have been to the contrary.
- Joseph McCarthy was an asshole.
- Jump Around was cool in the 1990's.
- Bret Bielema - I'll blame Wisconsin for that.
- Ron Dayne is fat and slow.
- Cheese is bad for one's heart and should be consumed in moderation.
Hate on, y'all.
EDIT: And if you really want to get the hate going for Wisconsin, check out the Badger Hate Week hub over at Anonymous Eagle, SB Nation's Marquette site. These guys have years of experience in the Badger hate department.