This week's ballot is pretty straightforward. Those who deserved to rise by virtue of wins did, and those who deserved the contrary got what they had coming as well.
It's pretty straightforward, right?
The SEC Power Poll Ballot was also pretty straightforward, save for that confusing middle bunch of teams. This week's ballot shook out like this:
- Alabama - Obvious.
- Georgia - Also obvious.
- Florida - Perhaps not so obvious, because their wins haven't been convincing. But they've been wins nonetheless.
- LSU - Has looked too vulnerable over the past couple of weeks to warrant a higher rating.
- Texas A&M - Should cruise into the Cotton Bowl to face Texas, right?
- South Carolina - You know we're heavy at the top when a team like South Carolina is legitimately considered the 6th best team in the conference.
- Vanderbilt - Quietly putting in one of their better seasons in Vandy history.
- State - CLANGALANGA
- Ole Miss - Lot's of coulda-woulda-shoulda here.
- Arkansas - Stop the Jon Gruden talk. Just stop it.
- Mizzou - "OH MAN DO YOU THINK THEY REGRET JOININ' TEH ESSEEESEE?!" -Gumpy idiots
- Tennessee - Man, Derek Dooley... That happened.
- Auburn - Gene Chizik is still employed.
- Kentucky - Please hire Tommy Tuberville.