Remember when this blog was a lot more fun? The glory days of witty comments somewhat related to the school we all love? Now every time I get on, it's just Ole Miss fans bashing the team or defending themselves from outside assailants (/checks behind back for Gonzo). Its gotten to the point where our fearless leaders aren't even enjoying the blog anymore. So here's a quick change of pace for Ghost, Ivory, WW, Juco, and the gang. Brainstorming session about what we still like about Ole Miss:
1) The Lyceum is a pretty cool building.
2) Its fun to socialize with your friends on the square.
3) We still gots fine wimmens!
4) We still gots fine wimmens!
6) In the grove, we can enjoy all of the above.
7) See number 5.
8)TSUN isn't that bad of a nickname.
We've got a great mascot.
10) Right field at baseball games. Nuf said.
11) Number 11, Mike Espy. Ranks up there with Todd Abernathy as "best Rebels ever."
12) Speaking of Espy, that ESPN commercial is pretty cool.
Feel free to comment with your favorite things.